 Technic / 4791
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 15:57:05 GMT

olivier wrote:

This model is simply amazing. I was very impressed. As usual, the
functionality is very impressive. As you mentioned, the use of stickers adds
a very realistic touch.

Thanks Olivier, stickers were something I had avoided in the past but I am now
a firm convert to their use, at least for permanent models, and I have no
intention of breaking this one down!

I thought the hook lift army truck on your web site was very interesting as
well, what the two models do with skips seems similar but the way it is
achieved is very different.

Jennifer