 Technic / 7820
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 11:01:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
It was Paul Cook's.  The best picture I can find at short notice is this
one on Lawrence's TVLF site, it's the red truck behind the green one.

I hadn't seen that before, from what I can see of it it looks great!

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

Yes that's mine. I was so impressed with your Whiteinch Demolition skip
truck that I built a baby brother for it! I tried to make it match the look
of your truck, even down to the Whiteinch livery, only make it small enough
to fit down a Lego Town street (it's 6 studs wide).

I'm afraid I'm waaaay behind on updating my website at the moment, but as
soon as I've got some better pictures of it, you'll be the first to know.

I'm not sure when we'll get to meet up at a fest again (If Iain Bishop holds
another Scotfest would probably be the best bet) but I would dearly love to
photograph the two trucks together someday!

Cheers,
Paul.