 Technic / 7819
Re: Corrupted images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 07:03:04 GMT

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> writes:

I was just wondering if anybody was getting the same problem I was
getting: When I upload zipped files of images (and sometimes plain
images), I sometimes get a corrupted version when I view it.  This
happens most often with zipped files.  So I go back and delete the
invidual items and reupload and it's fine.  I'm not sure why,
obviously.  Is this a bug?

If you're talking about Brickshelf useage, I can say that I have
experienced the same thing myself, albeit only with plain images.
Sometimes I have uploaded the same image many times, only to find it
corrupted on the server.  I can only guess that this is related to
transmission timeouts and bad network connectivity?  I am located far
away from the server, so I suppose that can be related.

Fredrik