 Technic / 7817
7816  |  7818
Subject:
Corrupted images
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 06:00:55 GMT

I don't know where to post this...but since I frequent the technic group...

I was just wondering if anybody was getting the same problem I was getting:
When I upload zipped files of images (and sometimes plain images), I
sometimes get a corrupted version when I view it.  This happens most often
with zipped files.  So I go back and delete the invidual items and reupload
and it's fine.  I'm not sure why, obviously.  Is this a bug?

It's just a small bother is all.  Don't want to add to Kevin's headaches if
this is not a big issue.
Luke