 Technic / 4848
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 15:35:03 GMT

One model I would like to see from the waste haulage and disposal side of
things is the kind where they use a large dump truck with large liftarms

Am I barking up the wrong tree here, or is the alternative model to the • airtech
claw rig a variation on this theme?

How about the Barcode reader?  That's almost exactly what it is, except that
the real ones are a bit more complex as regards to the items loaded?

James Powell