 Local / United Kingdom / 8391
Re: LEGO shop stock for RLD 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 09:45:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
We have been given the opportunity of sending a wants list to LLW to ensure
they have enough stock of the sets we want to buy at 10% off in the shop on
the 10th.

What?  Only 10% off? :-)  I guess the discount they gave us last time was a
one off.

We don't have much time, so please comment to this message with your list
ASAP. Please state set name/number and the quantity you require.

Is this anything from the Shop at Home catalogue?

I'll collate replies received up until Sunday night, then send to them on
Monday.
No word on the '6 specials' yet, but I have asked.

I doubt they will be anything we haven't seen before.

I know I'm not going but I may be able to find someone who would be kind
enough to pick stuff up for me.

Carbon 60