 Local / United Kingdom / 8400
Re: LEGO shop stock for RLD 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 19:27:37 GMT

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:Gzuuwo.11G@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.uk, Huw Millington writes:
Ok then, I'll start:

4106/7825 Creator bucket (w/orange/purple bricks), 2
8475 RC Race Buggy, 1
10022/10025 Santa Fe cars, 5+
10026 UCS Naboo Fighter, 1

Huw

Huw, are you just making these up?  :-)
Seriously though, if they have brand new sets like this on offer I've no
idea how much I'll buy!

I see no reason why they can't get most of those in, if they try.

Huw