 Local / United Kingdom / 8412
Re: LEGO shop stock for RLD 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Greig writes:
They had a couple - they got snarfled up PDQ. One appeared
out of the stock room right at the end ... I was just
reaching out for it when it was snatched away by someone
else :-)

It wasn't so much snatched up, its just that when you're just under 2 metres
tall, you have longer arms. Its the one benefit from height that I have. I
mean, I have the scars on my head to illustrate some of the more painful
disadvantages.
I should be able to be present on Sunday, that is if I can persuade the
person I'm staying with to let me have the floor an extra night. By the way
Duncan, you can never have too many Guarded Inns!!!

Michael.