 Local / United Kingdom / 8448
Re: LEGO shop stock for RLD 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 20:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Greig writes:
I guess the answer is 'nyet' then ? Oh well ... :(
If anyone would be willing to pick whatever they can
from the list below, I can pay them on Sunday. TIA.

In lugnet.loc.uk, Ian Greig writes:
<snip> any chance someone would pick up some bits
for me (it's a cheek, I know, but I've got to ask) -

1 x 10024 Red Baron
1 x 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief
1 x 10022 Santa Fe Car
1 x 10025 Santa Fe Car
2 x 10000 Guarded Inn (missed out last time :( )

If anyone is willing to do this, I can send money before
hand, & collect on the Sunday @Twickers (if it's still on)
TIA
Ian.

Hi Ian,
If I meet up with the others tomorrow in the shop, I will try my best to
grab them.  (I'm also gonna try to do a "Duckie Dave" if you know what I
mean:-))

Mark