 Local / United Kingdom / 8410
Re: LEGO shop stock for RLD 10th August
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 19:37:56 GMT

They had a couple - they got snarfled up PDQ. One appeared
out of the stock room right at the end ... I was just
reaching out for it when it was snatched away by someone
else :-)

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
2 x 10000 Guarded Inn (missed out last time :( )

Did they have this last time?  I thought they only stocked the Blacksmith's
shop?

If anyone is willing to do this, I can send money before
hand, & collect on the Sunday @Twickers (if it's still on)
TIA
Ian.

It still is, but I need a larger show of hands.  So far I have six definite
maybes.

If that's all, I can easily hold it at my house in Surbiton.

Mark