 Local / United Kingdom / 8390
Re: Yet Another Technic Creation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:08:27 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.announce, Jennifer Clark writes:
Hello again folks,

I have finally completed the web page for my latest Technic creation, a
radio controlled Technic figure scale 8x4 truck with a hook lift system
which allows the tipping and loading/unloading of skips (dumpsters). As
well as the usual MPEG videos, I have included DAT files for all the
working parts of the model. It can be found here.

   http://www.telepresence.strath.ac.uk/jen/lego/

Someone just showed me this set
http://library.brickshelf.com/scans/6000/6668/6668-01.html that I didnt know
existed before - maybe you should get Tim to do something like that to go
with your skip truck, too!

ROSCO

Someone's already built a miniture homage to Jennifer's skip truck. I saw it
at a show last year. I pointed it out to Simon Bennett, it even did both
actions, although it was manually operated. I can't remember who built it
and Jennifer wasn't their, but I seem to remember their being a picture or
two of it on the net.

Steve