 Local / Nederland / 1269
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:31:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Jeff Stembel writes:
So you think it is okay to demand the moon and the stars from TLC without even
considering what they would have to go through to give it to you?  I'm sorry,
but that is highly faulty logic.

Isn't the phrase "demand the moon and the stars" intended to convey the idea
of impossibility?  Those 1x1x1 windows are something TLC actually use to
manufacture -- how impossible is the idea that they might go back into
production with these windows supposed to be?  Seems well within the realm
of the possible to me.

I find your use of hyperbole kind of ridiculous...

Yes, the final decision is up to TLC.  I don't see why we can't do some
preliminary work on our own first to decide whether it is even worth it to
*ask*, though.

Too many facts not in evidence, I'm afraid -- I can't see the point of
trying to figure it out from this side of it.  Plus, it's not my job.

Y'know, I don't second guess myself that much if I can help it.  For
example: I don't sit there and think about asking a girl out -- I just ask
her out.  What happens after that is in the lap of the gods.

And anyway, he who hesitates is lost!  They haven't officially released the
set yet -- now is the time to inquire why they are bothering to release this
set without the correct windows.

-- Hop-Frog