 Local / Nederland / 1238
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:09:43 GMT

Ben:

You're absolutely entitled to your own opinion on these matters, but you
have to be in an extreme minority on this point.  In a time when TLC has
given up traditional building methods and so few modern sets actually
contain traditional elements, these Legends sets are a great source of basic
elements for less $$$ than other sets.  I mean, look at all those plates!
As a set, I couldn't care less about the Constellation -- that's not why I
would get it.

As a person perceived as critical of much of what TLC has been doing lately,
let me at least give them the thumbs up over these rereleased Classics and
Legends sets.  If these are to be amongst the few sets in which they will
give us traditional bricks and plates, then I hope ALL of the "legends" die
and soon.

-- Hop-Frog