 Local / Nederland / 1261
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:43:17 GMT

Jeff:

You make statements like this because you like to think that you know
something from the "inside."  But you don't, and neither do I.  Give it up.

All I know is that making molds to make bricks is status quo part of the
business TLC is in.  If you can refute that, I am all ears.  Otherwise...

-- Hop-Frog