 Local / Nederland / 1247
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:31:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
Yeah, it's a nice brickyard! But why a 398 brickyard and not a 3033-like plates
bucket or any other good new set? I would love to get a 1x1x1 window bulk
assortment via S@H or 1x1x1 windows in any colour in new sets,

Agreed.

but I am at the same time somewhat happy, this not-legendary set will have
none.

This is the part that seems to contradict what you said above. I could use
many of these 1x1x1 windows in many colors.  I would have loved for this
Legends release to have included them.  I would also have loved an accessory
pack of the same element.  Looks like we'll get neither.

I guess the collector value just transferred from the set (the general) to
the element (the particular).  Is that the problem?

-- Hop-Frog