 Local / Nederland / 1265
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:41:43 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Hjalmar Haagsman writes:
This message was placed by me for Marcel beceause he didn't have Lugnet yet

Hello everybody,

A new set has been spotted at Shop at Home that will be available soon
(probably juli).
Product number #10021, U.S.S. Constellation.
http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYP • E10/LEGO-US-2057/set384x288us010021.jpg
As soon as more information becomes available I'll let you know.

Marcel

Drool...  With or without the old windows I'll be getting at least two of these
beauties!  Some decent parts and a fine example of the classic Lego set!
Thanks in advance LD!!!

David Kohrman