 Local / Nederland / 1233
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 10:33:49 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Hjalmar Haagsman writes:
Incredibly UGLY I think.

That's what *all* LEGO models looked like in "the old days". Kids were
encouraged to build great models with a much more limited array of bricks.

If there was something I WONT buy it's this set!
What kind of set is it? Made by a fan?

As Hop-frog said, it's a re-release of a classic old set. And I wouldn't
hesitate to buy one at a reasonable price, either, just for the brick selection.

ROSCO