 Local / Nederland / 1242
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 01:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.loc.nl, Michael Edwards writes:
another image has popped up.

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?Theme=&XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE04/LEGO-US-2057/Box384x288us010021.jpg

  NEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  Wat vreselijk!

  This makes me very, very unhappy.  It also settles the question of
  what the neo-375 windows would look like, I think.

  -LFB

I agree.  This is truly proves that some of the stuff "Ben" has been
saying holds some merrit.

This close-up view is completely disgusting.  Those windows are extremely
hideous.  I love the old ones.

I wonder what the price point will be.  Does anybody remember what the
price of the original model was??

Benjamin Medinets