 Local / Nederland / 1252
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:45:22 GMT

When I click the link, I get no picture!

"Hjalmar Haagsman" <hjalmar.haagsman@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
This message was placed by me for Marcel beceause he didn't have Lugnet • yet

Hello everybody,

A new set has been spotted at Shop at Home that will be available soon
(probably juli).
Product number #10021, U.S.S. Constellation.

http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/T
YPE10/LEGO-US-2057/set384x288us010021.jpg
As soon as more information becomes available I'll let you know.

Marcel