 Local / Nederland / 1251
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:16:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.loc.nl, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  This makes me very, very unhappy.  It also settles the question of
  what the neo-375 windows would look like, I think.

Let's face it, any of us can build the Constellation from our own bricks and
plates.  Same thing with the yellow castle.

Why can't they realize the importance of certain unique elements within the
design of the set -- that's surely one of the ingredients that gets combined
into making the set a Legend in the first place.  It's probably still a good
deal for the plates and such, but my interest just dropped from high to low.

I got this right, don't I LFB?  The issue is the 1x1x1 squared windows?!

-- Hop-Frog
Oh, come on... Lego dosn't have the molds, they  couldn't do it if they
wanted to.  Anyway, I don't care.  The large bulk of common parts will more
then make up any old piece-new piece problems.  Lego does us such a big
favor, and then we complain because they won't raise the price up 15 dollars
so some 1X1 bricks look different...

John Kruer