 Local / Nederland / 1237
Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2002 20:03:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.nl, Hjalmar Haagsman writes:
This message was placed by me for Marcel beceause he didn't have Lugnet yet

Hello everybody,

A new set has been spotted at Shop at Home that will be available soon
(probably juli).
Product number #10021, U.S.S. Constellation.
http://shop.lego.com/xt_Imagepopup.asp?XMLPath=2057&iFile=/images/products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/set384x288us010021.jpg
As soon as more information becomes available I'll let you know.

Marcel

WooHoo! That's gonna hurt my pocket again, but hey.. what a great set to be
able to get!
I hust hope that we haven't spoiled Brads or Jakes announcmentplans ...
again :-)

Mark -me first and the gimme-gimme's- de Kock