 Local / Canada / *342 (-100)
  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Sounds good sign me up on that one too (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) (URL) be more specific, it is a jambalaya box that consists of 'drab' colored(1) elements, of all varieties. Bricks, plates, specialized & decorated elements - everything that is inherently drab. :) James (URL) non-bright lego colors - black, (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Well I should stop procrastinating and sign up before it's to late. Can you add me to General box #1 & 2, and the technic box if it comes through. And can sombody tell me what the drab box is? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Mindstorms

Hello all... I was wondering how many Calgary Lego Mindstorms builders are out there? Are you one? Do you know any others? I know two others, plus myself. I would be interested in seeing some robot contest get togethers... <ICS> (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.ab)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hello, Is it too late to get on a list for a box? My preference for which box to receive would be as follows: 1. A Technic box (if one is going through Canada) 2. Either of the General boxes 3. Any box really, just interested in participating (...) (25 years ago, 8-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) as (...) and (...) border. Hi folks... I too wish to be added to the tour list for general boxes #1 and #2...and the drab box I am in Nova Scotia Thanks John Battcock (25 years ago, 7-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Vancouver Legofest?

Hi Kevin, I'd be interested and Silas & Steve would probably like to come too (they're heading to Carlsbad in a week--lucky worms). LMK what happens. We had a good gathering a couple of weeks ago here in Victoria--massive layout of trains, automatic (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Vancouver Legofest?

Well, after attending the Scottish Legofest while I was in the UK it seems like a good idea to have one here in Vancouver! Anyone else interested? Some time near or after the end of September, in order to give us lead time, I would think. You guys (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  RE: Vancouver Legofest

I'd be interested --- Dave Hylands Email: DHylands@creo.com 3700 Gilmore Way Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329 Burnaby B.C. Creo Products Inc. Fax: (604) 437-9891 Canada V5G 4M1 -----Original Message----- From: Kevin Wilson (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Martin Legault wrote in message ... (...) over (...) for (...) wait, (...) I haven't decided yet, it will probably be a few weeks before I put it together. Some candidates are: Some 3+ parts (large doors & windows, large printed bricks) Wheels (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Vancouver Legofest

Well, after attending teh Scottish Legofest while I was in the UK it seems like a good idea to have one here in Vancouver! Anyone else interested? Some time near or after the end of September, in order to give us lead time, I would think. You guys (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

Hi, I vote for prop #3 too, looks like request are slowing down, so newcommer might have to wait a while before there is 5. I also suggest like Tamy, that we could keep the chain open until the box go down again in the USA. (...) a (...) the (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Hi, thanks for the pole position, of course I put a request on that box... wait, what will be inside? general, technic, all but technic, pirate only, etc should be interesting to put a map with all the movement that these box are doing, we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Hi James, Thanks for clearing this up. I really did believe that I responded to the appropriate thread. Initially, I responded to the main thread. When I discovered that I was supposed to respond to this thread, I thought I did. What I in fact did (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in any and all Technic Boxes. Dave Hylands (DHylands@creo.com) -----Original Message----- From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@sha...night.com] Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 9:42 AM To: lugnet.market.jambal...ugnet.com; (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

I say 3.. and even if people sign up while you've got the box if they will fit into the stream of it from one end to the other add them in... I think it's best we get it to as many people as we can in order to keep it alive, I don't want someone to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Canadian Jambalaya question

Ok, since I posted the 'Canadian tours' to box #1, Box #2 and Junk box #1, several people have come out and said they want to be in on them. I've got a few options here, and would like some opinions on which is the most fair. 1: ignore those people (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Ok, I've hunted down what's going on here. You posted directly to the 'technic box #1' thread, not to the 'Canadian Jambalaya' thread. I don't even read those threads, so I'm certainly not going to notice when someone posts to them. I receive (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Martin Legault wrote in message ... (...) already in (...) way. I hope to start a Jambalaya box soon. I plan on offering Martin first dibs on it because he has done favors for me and I'm happy to pay the extra shipping to get a box up into Canada (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please add my name to the Canadian list for these boxes: General box #1 General box #2 Drab box Kevin Wlson Vancouver, BC (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update

So the reason I asked, is that I did reply to an earlier thread indicating interest in the Technic Box. However, in your message this morning, where you gave the list of boxes that had 5 or more Canadians, and the list which did not yet have 5 (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Who me? I see no poke here. You're absolutely right, you are providing a free good. So am I. But I choose to. No one has a right to my paying shipping to get a box to them, I just feel like doing it because I think jambalaya is cool. So there. (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) wishes (...) the (...) Put my name for the general Box #1 and #2, tehcnic and junk box. I'm already in the "main" line for these item but I don't know if I'll receive them this way. Martin St-Laurent, Quebec (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) I dunno, what happened to it? So far as I know, its whirling around out there somewhere. To clarify: I will compile postings to this thread for any Canadian who wishes to be in on a Jambalaya box. I will ONLY compile lists from postings to (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please sign me up to receive General box #1 General box #2 Darryl Harms Coaldale, Alberta (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update

So what happened to the Technic Box? Dave Hylands -----Original Message----- From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@sha...night.com] Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 8:53 AM To: lugnet.market.jambal...ugnet.com; lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com Subject: Re: (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Ok, just to keep things organized, I will post an update to this thread whenever we have accumulated enough people to add them to a box queue. As of this morning, a Canadian tour (5 or more Canadians) has been added to: General box #1 General (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: VicLUG BBQ - Sunday July 25

(...) Linc, you should have been. I brought over most of my train stuff...2 boxes of track, and 1 of rolling stock (the track was in LEGO boxes, the rest in a 90 L tupperware box) I took some photos, I think Randy did too...when I get them (...) (25 years ago, 1-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Old set in Canada

(...) Merci Martin (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Old set in Canada

(...) Vente de garage, magasin dans les petits village (si tu est chanceux), petites annonces dans le journal, il y a aussi un gars à Quebec qui en vend reguliairement sur eBay (eBay ID: Leolo). Martin (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Old set in Canada

were ca i buy old set in canada ? (25 years ago, 30-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in General boxes #1 & #2, and Junk Box #1. Eric DeGiuli P.S. I'm in Niagara Falls, Ontario, (a border town) so I can hop over the border to save shipping money. James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Toronto lego robot challenge

Calum and I were talking about this, a copy is also being sent to lugnet.robotics my browser and i are not smart enuff to cross post this so from this list please use e-mail or lugnet.robotics ---...--- Forwarded message ---...--- Date: Wed, 28 Jul (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Sounds like it's a good idea overall. I'm a bit rushed, since I'm on the road for vacation(1) in about 2 hours, so it would be *great* if someone could tally the numbers and post a Canada tour to the appropriate threads. Just by my quick (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Michel Magnan wrote in message ... (...) box (...) James, I'm interested in any box except the Technic and junk boxes. (...) I agree, especially for the first box that finds its way here. John -- Remove the obvious to reply. (25 years ago, 27-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Please add my name to general box 1-3, minifig box, junk box and drab box. I have tons of elements I would love to add to these boxes. This is probably the coolest idea in a long time. Thanks, Vincent St.Martin Montreal, Canada (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

(...) Thank-you for the description! As one bad person who wasn't reading lugnet.announce (and who still doesn't read lugnet.general), I was in the dark about this, until I was prodded to go read up on it. Others who weren't reading the right groups (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Join the Jambalaya Boxes!

COME JOIN THE JUMBLE! 1. What is a jambalaya box? A jambalaya box is a collection of LEGO® elements. It is sent through the mail to different people. Each person takes out some pieces that they would like, and replaces them with pieces that others (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Start at market.jambalaya and read the charter. if that doesn't help, read all the posts, there's still less than 200. Followup to market.jambalaya if still confused. (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.jambalaya)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) Here is the announcement which went up a few days ago: (URL) the full history: (URL) It's a good idea for everyone to subscribe to the lugnet.announce group. :) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

(...) I've clearly missed the first post in this series. Could some kind soul please tell me what this is all about? Someone is sending out Lego boxes full of their home-made Jambalaya? :-) And Michel, I think another Edmonton gettogether is a fine (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which box comes my way. I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request. As mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until there are enough (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in Box #1, Box #2, and Junk Box. Now, I'm a little late to these procedings, so if there is anything more that I need to do keep the list complete, please let me know. Alan (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Hi, I'm not sure that a second place to indicated if we want to participate is a good solution. There is already a bunch of canucks that indicate their wish to participate in one or more boxes, since we indicate our place of living in our request to (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Canadian Jambalaya

Ok, here's a proposition. Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread. As soon as 5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

Count me in for the Canadian tour of Jambalaya. Alberta. Michel Magnan (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

Grab your GUNS! <I *knew* they'd come in handy> The Canucks are invading lugnet!! -John "Minnesoodan, first line of defense" Neal (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

G'Day Count me in for Canada. Toronto, Ontario area. Cheers! oliver Martin Legault <mlegault@nortelnetworks.com> wrote in message news:FF8FyG.37o@lugnet.com... (...) Canada, at (...) to (...) value (...) whole (...) Maritimes (...) dropping (...) (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

(...) be (...) Hi, would like to participate in the northern detour of the box, As for entry and exit point, regular small package mail would cost lot less then Xpresspost, would add a few day of travelling time I don't think that it really matter. (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

(...) every (...) the furthest east (Newfoundland), so I've no problem with being an entry or exit point. I'm all by my lonesome at the moment, but I believe there's a certain train fella swinging into town in the near future. James is quite right (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Be we Jammin' at the Convention?

(...) I wouldn't mind seeing one (or more!) of those boxes move through Canada, at some point. I'm sure there are several people that would be interested. In the interests of keeping the costs down, I would suggest the box only crosses into Canada (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego Canada close at the end of the year. (from rtl)

Hi, I hope that Lego will copy other US mail order firms and charge the GST upfront, so that we won't be charged the $5.00 handling fee that the post office charges. (Or the $15 fee that the other shippers charge.) It is interesting to hear that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H has some new train sets in

(...) Hi, me too I just received them, will order 3 more 4533 right after (got the same idea) P.S. that make 2 days that it is cooler in Montreal, it's probably moving toward NB (or NS?). Martin (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  S@H has some new train sets in

Greetings I received a parcel from S@H today with 4541 (cherry picker) and 4533 (track snowremover). Haven't put them together yet, but they look neat. I was surprised by the fact that 4533 has an eight wide solid radar dish in grey. Pretty rare (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego Pod(store) at Ontario Place

G'Day Has anyone been to visit the LEGO pod at Ontario Place recently, and did they have any good specials ? (Last summer they had the Technik Space Shuttle on sale for $ 100.) Cheers! Oliver (25 years ago, 20-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: VicLUG BBQ - Sunday July 25

I am jealous! LINC ----- Original Message ----- From: Randy Anchikoski <ranch@writeme.com> To: <lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vi...ugnet.com> Sent: Saturday, July 17, 1999 11:28 AM Subject: VicLUG BBQ - Sunday July 25 (...) you (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  VicLUG BBQ - Sunday July 25

Hi. It looks like the 25th works well with almost everyone. Let me know if you plan to bring anything other than your creations and yourselves. L'8er! Randy (25 years ago, 17-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  RR & Adv '99 sets @ Zellers

Zellers here has all but the largest Rock Raiders & the new Adventurers Blimp Randy (25 years ago, 7-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Canadian provinces & territories

(...) No need to apologize, Martin! :-) Better late than never! This is one of the reasons that the news articles stick around forever and can be accessed via the website even long after they've expired from your newsreader (if you deleted them). (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian provinces & territories

(...) Hi, sorry for the long time before reply Yellowknife is still in the NWT, it is also the capital Martin (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jul-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  S@H Canada Specials July 5-9 , '99

Summer catalogues will be sent out in about two weeks. As of Monday, July 5th, the S@H specials in Canada are the leftovers from before (still!). I won't bother posting this again until (if) they have some new specials. set# sale reg $ year name (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Anyone want?

Out here in Halifax, there is a Zellers that has about 10 Technic robots (the yellow ones with 14 16 long yellow beams) and Outback Airstrips. Anyone interested please E-mail me. Oh, and for the pics...I have some of the Yellow 262, but I cannot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  S@H Canada Specials June 28-July 2, '99

As of Monday, June 28th, the S@H specials in Canada are the leftovers from previous weeks. Nothing new yet. Also, no sign of SW keychains. Sorry didn't get anything posted last week. LEGO still had leftovers from previous weeks, the same as the last (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Rock Raiders are here!

Just found all the newly releasde Rock Raiders (except the super large base) at the Bears Toy Store in Ambleside, W. Van. I bought the 2 smallest sets. Cute! I like the minifigs best, not keen on some of the new special purpose pieces like the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:376D9EBA.4F5C54...rve.com... (...) I guess this may have been in the works for some time because it always seemed a bit funny that the US S@H's 1-800 number worked in Canada, yet you (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Lego Canada close at the end of the year. (from rtl)

(...) Yep. The owner of a local toystore told me the same thing a while back. Duty actually should not be a problem - I believe there is no actual _duty_ on toys, judging from my experience getting things from the US. What there IS, is GST - and the (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego Canada close at the end of the year. (from rtl)

Found this interesting tidbit on rtl. Don't know if it's true or not. My thoughts at the end. ----- Original Message ----- From: ANDRE POTVIN <potvin.a@videotron.ca> Newsgroups: rec.toys.lego Sent: Friday, June 18, 1999 1:34 PM Subject: Lego Canada (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Bay Sale and Q?

The Bay is having their S&S sale (25-50%)again, but of note, Toys (ie Lego stuff) are already discounted by 15% so the S&S does _not_ apply. There was a coupon in the mail for $5 off $25 purchases so this prompts me to ask... Anyone know of any (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  S@H Canada Specials June 14-18, '99 (retreds again)

As of Monday, June 14st, the S@H specials in Canada are whatever they didn't sell (too sick to look up all sets again) 6109 8234 ( 1left) 6589 (few left) 2863 DUPLO 6.00 8.75 ?? Zoo Animals 8239 19.00 27.50 Cyber ? (few left) 6499 TC 11.00 16.50 ?? (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  S@H Canada Specials June 7-11, '99 (unknown)

As of Monday, June 7th, S@H is pretty messed up. The person who decides on the specials is very busy working on the summer catalogue. They figure they might have specials back in a few days. If they have any sets left that have previously been on (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hi you all!

Randy, have YOU made a 229? James, you GOTTA post a pic of your 262, or better yet, I think it's about time for another get together. What think you all? - nick Randy Anchikoski <ranch@writeme.com> wrote in message news:FCLnvu.KIM@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Hello Newfoundlanders!

Well, that's great to hear! Do send me an e-mail when you get in town. You're a train guy, right? So we probably won't be in competition for the meagre Lego resources available here. Actually it's not desperate, just sporadic... but you'll see. Many (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.nf)

  S@H Canada Specials May 31-June 4, '99

As of Monday, May 31st, the S@H specials in Canada are 2854 TECHNIC Bungee Chopper (purple) $7.00 (reg $10.75) 5276 TECHNIC acc. Gear Wheels Etc. $4.00 (reg $5.95) 5289 TECHNIC acc. Toggle Joints & Connectors $4.00 (reg $6.50) in Canadian dollars of (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Hi you all!

James Powell <wx732@freenet.victoria.bc.ca> wrote in message news:FCGFv0.CFn@lugnet.com... (...) all (...) convincing () (...) Ever made a Gotha-229? Just curious. (...) We haven't had a gathering since you left :( The next one's at Steve's though (...) (25 years ago, 31-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Hello Newfoundlanders!

(...) You might be the only one there right now, but I will be moving to St John's in August. (I'm going to Memorial, for Marine Engineering) AB James Powell (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.nf)

  Hi you all!

Hi Steve & Randy & Everyone, anyway, I'm still out here for another 1 1/2 months, but at least I have all the star wars lego sets to play with. The Naboo fighter makes a convincing () except for colour) ME-262 conversion... I hope to get to a (...) (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Rock Raiders

Red Balloon Toys just behind Admirals Walk mall has some Rock Raiders!! Steve bought me one fer my birthday. Randy (25 years ago, 28-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  S@H Canada Specials May 25-28, '99

Hope everyone else had a better Victoria day than I did. Please, consider the health of those around you and refrain from the use of pesticides just to get a better looking lawn. As of Tuesday, May 25th, the S@H specials in Canada are 6548 Octan Gas (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Sears Outlet sale May 17-18

Gail, if you could drop me a e-mail with a phone #, I am in Halifax now (until mid july) James Powell (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

  Bay sale 25%+

We received a Bay scratch card today and apparently the minimum scratch is 25% now! The sale starts this Friday the 21st I believe. Randy (25 years ago, 18-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  S@H Canada Specials May 17-21, '99

As of Monday, May 17th, the S@H specials in Canada are 6487 Mountain Rescue - Outback $6.50 (reg $9.75) 6560 Diving Expedition Explorer - Divers $75 (reg $105) 6560 is a S@H only set, so this is a good deal. in Canadian dollars of course (before (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Sears Outlet sale May 17-18

Sears Outlet store (downstairs in Halifax, not the retail store) has an additional 30% off all toys today and tomorrow (May 17-18). They have a bunch of LEGO sets, located at the corner of the toy section furtherest from the doors. As of 10 am this (...) (25 years ago, 17-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns.hal)

  Re: Hello in BC

Nick Porcino wrote in message ... (...) Good to see you on Lugnet! Silas (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Re: Next meeting

I'm finally on! -nick Randy Anchikoski <ranch@writeme.com> wrote in message news:F62oCM.LFM@lugnet.com... (...) Lugnet. (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: Hello in BC

Hi Randy and Silas, it's me, Nick. Silas P <silasp@uvic.ca> wrote in message news:FArAx4.Dyp@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 11-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  S@H Canada Specials May 10-14, '99

As of Monday, May 10th, the S@H specials in Canada are 6909 Space Sonic Stinger $19.00 (reg $27.50) 8202 TECHNIC Bungee Chopper green $7.00 (reg $10.75) 8205 TECHNIC Bungee Chopper yellow $7.00 (reg $10.75) in Canadian dollars of course (before (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: S@H system down

(...) I'm betting TLG has been making new Star Wars sets like mad. Now that the new sets have flooded the channel, normal activity will hopefully resume. Steve (25 years ago, 4-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Sears likely has E1 in your neighbourhood

Here in Victoria they have a HUGE row of Star Wars E1 stuff, action figures, toys, LEGO etc. Wait for Zellers sales! Randy (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Sears has E1--all of it I think

They have a HUGE row of Star Wars E1 stuff, action figures, toys, LEGO etc. Wait for Zellers sales! Randy (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic)

  Re: S@H system down

(...) You may only need a bit of patience. Last week, I had three seperate backorders show up within a day of each other, so it looks like they've had/are having a restock. James (URL) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  S@H Canada Specials May 3-7, '99

As of Monday, May 3rd, the S@H specials in Canada are 2862 DUPLO zoo animals $6.00 (reg $8.75) 8239 Cyber Slam Spider $19.00 (reg $27.50) 6499 Time Tunnelator $11.00 (reg 16.50) in Canadian dollars of course (before tax). Tax varies between 15.025% (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  S@H system down

I'll get the S@H specials eventually.... They had a power failure this morning, and their system was still down as of a few minutes ago. Great timing. They did tell me they would only send out the new catalogue with a set order. I've got lots of (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers 15% off

(...) Saw a blurb in the local paper (Daily News, Halifax, Nova Scotia) that only six Zellers across Canada are opening early (midnight to 3 a.m.) on May 3rd to start selling early. The store in the Bayers Rd Shopping Centre is the only store east (...) (25 years ago, 2-May-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  25% off store wide at The Bay

G'Day At least in the Toronto area The Bay is having a store wide 25% off almost everything sale on Friday April 30 and Saturday May 1, so far it includes Lego ( and SW Classic and EP1 sets are in a lot of the stores now. Bramalea and Etobicoke (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Zellers 15% off

Well I guess it's the in-landers time to have the Zellers 15% off since it looked like both coasts had it last week. The bonus round is it seems that Zellers is jumping the gun by releasing SW E1 sets early. Also I heard on the Radio to in Toronto (...) (25 years ago, 30-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

  Re: S@H Canada Specials April 26-30, '99

Whoops! Meant this to go here, not .shopping. Sorry! (...) (25 years ago, 29-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Episode 1 star wars in Vancouver

Zellers Lynn Valley has Lightsaber Duel (8) and Naboo Swamp (23) on teh shelves even as we speak. Kevin (25 years ago, 27-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  S@H Canada Specials April 26-30, '99

As of Monday, April 26th, the S@H specials in Canada are 6190 Sea Creeper (Stingrays) $12.00 (reg $16.50) 6589 Radical Racer (X-treme team) $12.00 (reg $16.50) in Canadian dollars of course (before tax). Tax varies between 15.025% (Que), 15% (Ont, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.announce.lsahs)

  Re: Hello in BC

Randy Anchikoski wrote in message ... (...) Well, I'm the second post! Silas (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc)

  Starwars EP1 sets also at Sears

G'Day While looking for SnowSpeeders I came across Star Wars EP1 sets at the Sears store in Bramelea City center (near Toronto, Ontario). Was able to pick up 7101,7111,7131,7141,7151 these are extremely COOOOL models. WoW. 7101 $9.99 7111 $9.99 7131 (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact