 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Victoria / 37
36  |  38
Subject:
Hi you all!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic
Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 18:11:24 GMT

Hi Steve & Randy & Everyone,

anyway, I'm still out here for another 1 1/2 months, but at least I have all
the star wars lego sets to play with.  The Naboo fighter makes a convincing ()
except for colour) ME-262 conversion...

I hope to get to a meeting in Victoria before I leave for Newfoundland...

Randy, if you have the new spectrum catalog, could you look up the prices of
the roof and window packs for me please?

James Powell