 Local / Canada / 87
86  |  88
Subject:
S@H has some new train sets in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:38:48 GMT

Greetings

I received a parcel from S@H today with 4541 (cherry picker)
and 4533 (track snowremover).  Haven't put them together yet,
but they look neat.

I was surprised by the fact that 4533 has an eight wide
solid radar dish in grey.  Pretty rare piece.  I have one
in grey and one in black from some classic space stuff.
They make great end-caps on tanker cars the way I've built
them before.  Have to get a second one now :).

Still have 4557, 4553, 4519, and 4556 on backorder.

--
Gail

P.S. Could Southern Ontario please take its weather back.
I really don't like this heat.