 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 359
Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 01:45:24 GMT

Martin Legault wrote in message ...
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Frank Filz writes:

Martin Legault wrote in message ...
Put my name for the general Box #1 and #2, tehcnic and junk box. I'm • already in
the "main" line for these item but I don't know if I'll receive them this
way.

I hope to start a Jambalaya box soon. I plan on offering Martin first dibs
on it because he has done favors for me and I'm happy to pay the extra
shipping to get a box up into Canada (I'd also be willing to send a box • over
to Italy if Mario Ferrari is interested in being in on Jambalaya and there
are other Europeans interested (or Mario is willing to send it back to the
US)).

Like Larry, I think the Jambalaya idea is cool, plus I want to do favors • for
those who have done favors for me.

Frank

Hi,

thanks for the pole position, of course I put a request on that box... • wait,
what will be inside? general, technic, all but technic, pirate only, etc

I haven't decided yet, it will probably be a few weeks before I put it
together. Some candidates are:

Some 3+ parts (large doors & windows, large printed bricks)
Wheels (every blasted Freestyle/Classic set comes with wheels)
Some space minifigs (from UFO, Insectoids, and a few other themes)
Possibly a real big surprise which WONT be announced. If you peer into my
auction history you might be able to figure it out.
Some canopies

Other than that, I'll need to break down a few more sets, and see what parts
I've got way too many of.

Frank