 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 345
Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 21:23:15 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Hylands writes:
So what happened to the Technic Box?

I dunno, what happened to it?  So far as I know, its whirling around out there
somewhere.

To clarify:  I will compile postings to this thread for any Canadian who • wishes
to be in on a Jambalaya box.  I will ONLY compile lists from postings to this
thread.  If you post directly to a Jambalaya box thread (and you're quite
welcome to, nothing is preventing it) you run the risk of being bumped down • the
list because people aren't willing/able to shell out the extra cost of
cross-border shipping.  If you post to this thread, and there is enough
interest in a particular box, I will post a Canadian tour to that thread (as I
have done with general boxes 1 & 2, and junk box 1), and I will cover the cost
of cross-border shipping.  Whether you choose to utilize this free good or not
is up to you.(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: Sorry, Larry - some days I just can't help mild humor pokes at people :)

Put my name for the general Box #1 and #2, tehcnic and junk box. I'm already in
the "main" line for these item but I don't know if I'll receive them this way.

Martin

St-Laurent, Quebec