 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 342
RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 17:46:12 GMT

So what happened to the Technic Box?

Dave Hylands

-----Original Message-----
From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@shades-of-night.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 8:53 AM
To: lugnet.market.jambalaya@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a
response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread.  As soon • as
5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the list, • and
if necessary I'll chip in the extra couple bucks to get it across the • border.

Alternately, if any individual Canadian wants to, they can just add • themselves
straight to the list, with the understanding that the box isn't necessarily
going to ship across they border unless they pay the extra $$.

Sound reasonable?

Ok, just to keep things organized, I will post an update to this thread
whenever we have accumulated enough people to add them to a box queue.

As of this morning, a Canadian tour (5 or more Canadians) has been added to:
General box #1
General box #2
Junk box #1

Boxes that have had LESS than five people express an interest in are:
Drab box (2 people) (1)
Minifig box (1 person)

Remember, to add yourself to a Canadian tour for any boxes, please reply to
  http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=155
instead of to the thread directly.  This will let us move the box with a
minimum of cross-border shipping, saving time & money for everyone.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: This one may go ahead as is, since I'm the first recipient regardless. I
may
just add Vincent St. Martin to the front of the queue.