 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 341
Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 15:52:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, James Brown writes:
Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a
response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread.  As soon as
5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the list, and
if necessary I'll chip in the extra couple bucks to get it across the border.

Alternately, if any individual Canadian wants to, they can just add themselves
straight to the list, with the understanding that the box isn't necessarily
going to ship across they border unless they pay the extra $$.

Sound reasonable?

Ok, just to keep things organized, I will post an update to this thread
whenever we have accumulated enough people to add them to a box queue.

As of this morning, a Canadian tour (5 or more Canadians) has been added to:
General box #1
General box #2
Junk box #1

Boxes that have had LESS than five people express an interest in are:
Drab box (2 people) (1)
Minifig box (1 person)

Remember, to add yourself to a Canadian tour for any boxes, please reply to
  http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=155
instead of to the thread directly.  This will let us move the box with a
minimum of cross-border shipping, saving time & money for everyone.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: This one may go ahead as is, since I'm the first recipient regardless. I may
just add Vincent St. Martin to the front of the queue.