 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 242
Re: Canadian Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:04:43 GMT

Michel Magnan wrote in message ...
Hi,

I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which • box
comes my way.  I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request.  As
mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until
there are enough Canadians interested to make it worthwhile.

James, I'm interested in any box except the Technic and junk boxes.

James, I was wondering if it would be more fun to have another face to face
get together when the box arrives in Edmonton?

I agree, especially for the first box that finds its way here.

John

--
Remove the obvious to reply.