 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 168
Re: Canadian Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 23:04:47 GMT

Hi,

I already put my name on the box #2 list, but, I really don't care which box
comes my way.  I hadn't read this thread before sending in my request.  As
mentioned in the previous post, I don't mind losing my place in line until
there are enough Canadians interested to make it worthwhile.
James, I was wondering if it would be more fun to have another face to face
get together when the box arrives in Edmonton?
Michel
Ok, here's a proposition.

Canadians who are interested in jambalaya boxes, indicate which ones in a
response to this message, rather than directly to that box thread.  As soon as
5 (or more) accumulate, we will add "Canada tour" at the end of the list, and
if necessary I'll chip in the extra couple bucks to get it across the border.

Alternately, if any individual Canadian wants to, they can just add themselves
straight to the list, with the understanding that the box isn't necessarily
going to ship across they border unless they pay the extra $$.

Sound reasonable?

If it does, I'm interested in Box #1, Box #2, Junk Box, and (when it starts)
the drab box.(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: Larry - I'm still quite willing to flesh this box out, with several • elements
of each color.  (grey, dk grey, tan & brown)  Bricks, and specialized • elements,
too.