 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 383
Re: Canadian Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:57:51 GMT

James Brown wrote:

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Sean McInnis writes:
Hello,

Well I should stop procrastinating and sign up before it's to late. Can
you add me to General box #1 & 2, and the technic box if it comes
through.

And can sombody tell me what the drab box is?

http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=192

To be more specific, it is a jambalaya box that consists of 'drab' colored(1)
elements, of all varieties.  Bricks, plates, specialized & decorated elements -
everything that is inherently drab. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1:the non-bright lego colors - black, brown, tan, grey & dark grey

Sounds good sign me up on that one too