 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 177
Re: Canadian Jambalaya
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 16:57:43 GMT

"Michel Magnan" <m_magnan@telusplanet.net> writes:

If it does, I'm interested in Box #1, Box #2, Junk Box, and (when it starts)
the drab box.(1)

I've clearly missed the first post in this series. Could some kind soul
please tell me what this is all about? Someone is sending out Lego
boxes full of their home-made Jambalaya? :-)

And Michel, I think another Edmonton gettogether is a fine plan. Do we
get to eat Jambalaya for lunch?

--
Don't design inefficiency in - it'll happen in the implementation.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA
               http://www.GraySage.Edmonton.AB.CA/cg/