 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 176
Re: How forth shall we go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 1999 15:35:20 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Patricia Schempp <pschemp@clemson.edu> writes:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
This is a junker box....snip.... We seem to have a small crew of
requesters, IMHO we need to get some fresh blood in here requesting
too. Go forth and spread the word!

How forth shall we go?  A little message to lugnet general?  A little
message to...?

How about a "come join the fun" or "hey, it's starting to roll" style of
post with newsgroups & followups set

either to

(a) Newsgroups: lugnet.general,lugnet.build,lugnet.trains,
                lugnet.loc.us,lugnet.loc.ca,lugnet.loc.uk,lugnet.loc.au,
                lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade,lugnet.market.jambalaya

or to

(b) Newsgroups: lugnet.announce,lugnet.market.jambalaya

--Todd

p.s. And for some really fresh blood, such a message could also subsequently
be posted to RTL, including the following URL to help people find the group:

   http://www.lugnet.com/market/jambalaya/?n=3