 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 382
Re: General Box #1 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 16:11:08 GMT

Name: Tamyra Teed
Place: Waukesha Wi. 18 Miles West of Milw.
Occupation: Student
Date Received: Aug 7th, 1999     Date Sent: Aug 10th, 1999
Local color added to box: Couldn't find anything good this week :(

Pieces taken: 2 Grey Snaking brackets, 2 blue plate, 1 red technic
chair, 2 orange inverted med slopes, 1 cannon, 2 white med slopes, 2
classic windows, 1 red cone, 1 extreme team fig, 1 old white torso,
1 dog head, 1 grey med slope, 1 2x3 inverted blue slope, a couple
small odds and ends.

Pieces added: 4 orange flames, misc motorcycle helmets, misc adventures
hats, figs: witch, adventure, fright knight, 2 ninja, 2 each red,yel,grn
1x1 eye bricks, 2 top hats, 5 flower stems w/white flowers, right and
left grey wing plates, 2 blue 2x3 slopes with printing, 1 complex sloped
brick w/#3 on it, 2 inverted 2x3 yellow slopes, 2 inverted 2x2 yellow
slopes, 1 inverted 1x3 yellow slope, 2 grey convex round tiles, 2 black
convex round tiles, 2 yellow pennant flags, 2 red pennant flags, 1
silver sword, 1 pirate cutlass, 2 brown spears, 1 brown lance, 2 bats, 1
batwing helmet, 2 witch brooms, 2 bat shields, 1 red ponytail hair, 2
trans red flag poles, misc 1x1 plates with clips or loops, 1 black
horse, 1 2x5hi brick, 1 1x5hi brick, 1 green 8x16 baseplate, 5 clear med
slopes, misc bricks 1x3 1x4 1x6 all new condition, 2 2x8 grey plates, 1
tran blue helicopter windshield, misc other stuff to much to mention.

Notes: This bag is completely full now, I think it will definately split
soon it could afford to split now in all reality. Though I've already
got it all boxed up and don't have another box I could put it in :(
Franks Boat hull won't even fit in the bag :)
--
Build everyday!
-Tamy

Follow the bouncing boxes!