 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 356
Re: General Box #1 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:57:36 GMT

On Thu, 5 Aug 1999 04:19:05 GMT, "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Color added to box: I didn't have anything real neat, so I added some
pictures of my other big hobby - Caving. If you think they're cool, feel
free to take.

Pieces added:

1 brown/red 16 wide pirate ship stern, 1/2 shooting cannon service pack
(cannon, base, 2 axle plates, 4 wheels, 6 black 1x1 cylinder), 4 2413 4x9
double tapered wing, 1 2x2 black/grey plate turntable w/3 hinge fingers, 1
horse harness w/2 hinge fingers, 1 black 3640 2x4 plate w/swivel connection
at one end, 2 yellow 4856 4x4 complex slope w/1x2 notch, 2 yellow 4861 3x4
complex slope (all 4 slopes are from 6444 Outback Airstrip), 1 red 2x6x6 3+
doorframe w/yellow door, 1 red 1x4x3 window w/2 yellow mullions, 1 red 1x4x5
left opening door, 1 6x6x3 trans lt blue dome, 1 green aligator, 1 Roboforce
minifig (w/head), 1 Aquashark minifig (grey legs, black belt and head), 1
large headed figure from 325 3+ tote pack, 2 blue 3x6 half octagon plate, 1
pr black divers flippers, 2 grey bendy hose (the thin kind not the technic
kind), 1 white dogs head from 3+ Classic set, 1 transorange 4x10x2.3
Aquashark cannopy, 1 red 2x2x2 cone, 1 black robot head, 1 skeleton arm, 1
monkey arm, 2 trans n.grn whip antenna, 6 trans n.grn 1x1 round plate.

This is fun. I also left stuff I would have taken (including some classic
windows). I'm going to be using a larger box. If people keep this up, this
box should fork in a few more hops... Most of the original pieces are
playworn (and a couple broken), almost everything I'm putting in is new (and
the rest is in pretty good shape). Not counting the pirate hull, the volume
of what I'm putting in is double what I'm taking out.

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be neat if there were pictures taken of the
box periodically?  I mean what's in it of course, not the box itself.  These
could be kept on a web site to keep a visual record of the boxes.  Pictures
of the local color items would let people not participating be involved too.

Rob

|  Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com             |
http://www.farver.com/lego/              |
http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/rfarver  |