 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 355
RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 19:58:12 GMT

Hi James,

Thanks for clearing this up. I really did believe that I responded to the
appropriate thread.

Initially, I responded to the main thread. When I discovered that I was
supposed to respond to this thread, I thought I did. What I in fact did was
to respond to you directly. I get my newsgroups by email, and I obviously
did "Reply" instead of "Reply All".

Sorry about the confusion, and thanks for straightening things out. I should
have now responded to the correct thread.

---
Dave Hylands               Email: DHylands@creo.com     3700 Gilmore Way
Principal Software Developer Tel: (604) 451-2700 x2329  Burnaby B.C.
Creo Products Inc.           Fax: (604) 437-9891        Canada V5G 4M1

-----Original Message-----
From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@shades-of-night.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 05, 1999 8:22 AM
To: lugnet.market.jambalaya@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Hylands writes:
So the reason I asked, is that I did reply to an earlier thread indicating
interest in the Technic Box.

However, in your message this morning, where you gave the list of boxes • that
had 5 or more Canadians, and the list which did not yet have 5 Canadians,
the Technic Box didn't appear on either list.

This is what I was referring to.

Ok, I've hunted down what's going on here.  You posted directly to the
'technic
box #1' thread, not to the 'Canadian Jambalaya' thread.  I don't even read
those threads, so I'm certainly not going to notice when someone posts to
them.
I receive loc.ca via e-mail, and that's how I keep track of the Canadians
interested in boxes.  To re-iterate:  If you do not post to THIS thread, I
will
not see it, and I will not add you to Canadian tours, I will assume (if I
even
know about it) that you are willing to risk not receiving a box because
person
X might not want to pay cross-border shipping.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/