 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 297
296  |  298
Subject:
General Box #1 Log
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:50:31 GMT

Name:  Mike Walsh
Place: Cary, North Carolina. (Raleigh/Durham aka Research Triangle Park)
Occupation: Applications Engineering Manager
Date: Tuesday 7/27/99 received (from Larry P.); Will be hand delivered to
Frank Filz on or about 7/31/99
Local color added to box:  Larry P. had added some article reprints about
his company's technology and something that looks like a trade show trinket.
I threw in a multi-media CD of our product line (for anyone interested in
Electrical Engineering tools) .  For some real local color I added an unused
ticket to one of the practice rounds for the 1999 US Open which was held
here in North Carolina at Pinehurst No. 2.  Note:  We may need a bigger box
as more people add local color!

Pieces taken:
1-Six Wide Windshield (wow!), 1-white boat hull nose piece, 2-2x4x2 red
lattice fence sections, 2-grey hinge bricks, 1-yellow faceless mini-fig
head,
1-plain red mini-fig torso, 1-4x4 orange plate, 1-2x2 orange rounded top
with two studs piece (no idea what you call this), 1-white flag with red
stripes, 2-pair small shutters with bricks, 4-Old style Technic tires,
1-sign, and 1-red row boat (my son Travis picked this out).

Pieces added:
Entire contents (24 pieces) of NIB 6903
(http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6903), 2-brown small wagon
wheels, 2-brown large wagon wheels,  1-black large space wheel, 1-Fright
Night witch mini-fig (complete), 2-red horse head armor pieces, 1-dark grey
castle revolving door, 2-dark grey decorated hinge doors (space?),
1-transparent yellow (antifreeze color) windshield extender, 1 black
diagonal corner piece (space?),  2-black 5 sloped nose bricks (from 2152),
2-black 2x2 decorated (pattern #1) slopes (from 2152), 2-black 2x2 decorated
(pattern #2) slopes (from 2152), 4-30.4x14 Technic tires w/ hubs, 1-red
Technic chair, 1-yellow 2x2 plate w/ surrounding bars (crows nest?), and one
1999 LEGO Catalog from Sweden.  I put my initials and the date on the back
of the catalog, as long as it stays in the box, others should do so as well.

the incoming pieces in are new.

Comments:  There is a bunch of goodies in this box.  I didn't take any of
the classic windows!  There was a bunch of stuff I would have liked to have
but passed on to make sure the box has some longevity.  I tried to make what
I took out even with what I put in.  Since I valued what I put in at less
than what I took out, I put in about twice as much as I took out.  The box
definitely weighs more now than when I got it!  There are some mini-figs but
most of them are in rough shape (missing arms, stickers peeling off, etc.).
Very few mini-fig heads.