 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 296
Re: Address needed for James Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1999 11:52:23 GMT

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snip>

PS - to those complaining about Canada costs, just a thought here... I'm • paying
to mail all the boxes out to start with and I didn't complain about that. OTOH
I did get some tasty bits... But so will the people mailing stuff to Canada.

Hi Larry, and all of you

shipping cost might not be a problem for you who have a good job, but you have
to understand that some AFOL are still student thus they don't have lot of
money.

While the majority of participant might have a good job, it may be a "why me ?"
question. Like the population in general, there is some poeple who don't care
spending a few dollars more to have fun in that trading festival and those who
want to spend the minimum and profit to the maximum.

I think that you deserve a good hand of applause to send the box all around and
also to add a lot to them.

let's hope that we all have fun with it and forget money that it represent.

Martin