 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 381
380  |  382
Subject:
Complete list of Canadian participants?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 15:31:34 GMT

Hello,

I'm not sure if this exists already or not, but I'm just wondering if there
is a complete list (perhaps on someone's website) of those who have asked
to be added to the Canadian list?  I'm just sort of curious how many of us
there are, and which box I have been added to.

No rush, just curious.

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm