 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 412
Re: Complete list of Canadian participants?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:58:36 GMT

Yes, I have just such a list.

There are 13 Canadians who have indicated interest (in various boxes) on • the
"Canadian Jambalaya" thread, and I think there's a couple more who have • posted
directly to the threads for various boxes, but I'm not tracking them.

You have (according to my list) expressed interest in:
General box #1, general box #2, and technic box #1.

Oh, o.k.  I didn't realize that you could be part of the list for more than
one box.  :)  I had sort of listed my desire to be on any list in order of
preference, but that's o.k.

Perhaps now is a good time to ask another question then.  I read elsewhere
about someone putting the entire contents of a fairly new, small set into a
box as trade for what they took out.  Since I'm less than a year back into
collecting, I may have to resort to this in order to make sure I put at
least as much in as I take out.  Is this addition of fairly new, not
all-that-uncommon parts going to offend anyone?  So long as there are a
decent number of parts put back into the box?

I don't want to be accused of not playing nice with the rest of the kids,
so I just thought I'd check in advance.  :)

Regards,
Allan
--
Expert Builder Website - The Megaproject Showcase
http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/expert.htm