 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 241
240  |  242
Subject:
delay!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:37:47 GMT

except for the boxes already announced as mailed (GB 1 and 2) there will
be a delay on mailing the rest out that originate from me. PLEASE, if
you're first, make sure I have your snail. Send it again if you're
paranoid.

My flight from MSP to home after the NMRA train show (which rocked big
time...) was delayed. A lot.

I was home for a total of 14 hours, including sleep time, hug the kids
time, and overdue bills time... I had enough time to take care of
notifying factorees of transactions but that was about it. Early this AM
I left for Detroit where I am helping a client with some issues... the
rest of this week is bad, very bad. I will not be mailing things until
the weekend at best.

Sorry for the delays.

lugnet.