 Marketplace / Jambalaya / 347
RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:21:13 GMT

So the reason I asked, is that I did reply to an earlier thread indicating
interest in the Technic Box.

However, in your message this morning, where you gave the list of boxes that
had 5 or more Canadians, and the list which did not yet have 5 Canadians,
the Technic Box didn't appear on either list.

This is what I was referring to.

Dave Hylands

-----Original Message-----
From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@shades-of-night.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 1999 2:10 PM
To: lugnet.market.jambalaya@lugnet.com; lugnet.loc.ca@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

In lugnet.market.jambalaya, Dave Hylands writes:
So what happened to the Technic Box?

I dunno, what happened to it?  So far as I know, its whirling around out
there
somewhere.

To clarify:  I will compile postings to this thread for any Canadian who
wishes
to be in on a Jambalaya box.  I will ONLY compile lists from postings to
this
thread.  If you post directly to a Jambalaya box thread (and you're quite
welcome to, nothing is preventing it) you run the risk of being bumped down
the
list because people aren't willing/able to shell out the extra cost of
cross-border shipping.  If you post to this thread, and there is enough
interest in a particular box, I will post a Canadian tour to that thread (as
have done with general boxes 1 & 2, and junk box 1), and I will cover the
cost
of cross-border shipping.  Whether you choose to utilize this free good or
not
is up to you.(1)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

1: Sorry, Larry - some days I just can't help mild humor pokes at people :)