 Local / Canada / 73
Re: S@H system down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 4 May 1999 13:23:49 GMT

On Mon, 3 May 1999 16:26:20 GMT, "James Brown"
<galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote:

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
They did tell me they would only send out the new
catalogue with a set order.  I've got lots of
stuff on back order :(.  Can anyone recommend
a small accessory pack they actually have in
stock?

You may only need a bit of patience.  Last week, I had three seperate
backorders show up within a day of each other, so it looks like they've
had/are having a restock.

I'm betting TLG has been making new Star Wars sets like mad.  Now that the
new sets have flooded the channel, normal activity will hopefully resume.

Steve