 Local / Canada / 69
Re: Zellers 15% off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 03:05:16 GMT

Sean McInnis wrote:

Also I heard on the Radio to in Toronto that Zellers is going to have a
Star Wars sale Sunday at midnight can any shed some more validity on
this.

Saw a blurb in the local paper (Daily News, Halifax, Nova Scotia)
that only six Zellers across Canada are opening early (midnight
to 3 a.m.) on May 3rd to start selling early.  The store
in the Bayers Rd Shopping Centre is the only store east of Ottawa
to open early.

For those looking to pick up the sets on Monday, why not take
a parent or grandparent along?  Monday is senior's day at Zellers,
so anyone 60 and over gets 15% off anything in the store.

I'd like to apologize in advance as I might not get the S@H
specials posted as promptly as usual this week.  I hope to get out
to pick up some SW sets, so I may not be home between 9:30 and
11:00 ADT(sometime in there is when they usually come up with the list).
--
Gail Meagher
LEGO: PI+++c(6286) TR+++(4563) MOC+++ HM++(293)