 Local / Canada / 68
67  |  69
Subject:
25% off store wide at The Bay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:09:43 GMT

G'Day
At least in the Toronto area The Bay is having a store wide 25% off almost
everything sale on Friday April 30 and Saturday May 1, so far it includes Lego
( and SW Classic and EP1 sets are in a lot of the stores now. Bramalea and
Etobicoke anyway).  Although I did overhear one sales clerk talking about some
sort of EMail being sent to all of the stores, I do not know what this means
to us though.
Have fun !  Plus today is pay day ! Won't be able to eat next week, but I can
build now !
Cheers!
Oliver