 Local / Canada / 72
Re: S@H system down
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 16:26:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher writes:
They did tell me they would only send out the new
catalogue with a set order.  I've got lots of
stuff on back order :(.  Can anyone recommend
a small accessory pack they actually have in
stock?

You may only need a bit of patience.  Last week, I had three seperate
backorders show up within a day of each other, so it looks like they've
had/are having a restock.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/