 Local / Canada / Newfoundland / 5
Re: Hello Newfoundlanders!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.nf
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:55:53 GMT

Well, that's great to hear!  Do send me an e-mail when you get in town.  You're
a train guy, right?  So we probably won't be in competition for the meagre Lego
resources available here.  Actually it's not desperate, just sporadic... but
you'll see.  Many other benefits of life in our little city.  Hey, I'll be
setting up my hobby room this fall, and just might need some help!

Cheers, Heather

In lugnet.loc.ca.nf, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca.nf, Heather Patey writes:
I can't be the only Lego fan in the whole province, can I?

Anyone else here?

Heather Patey
St. John's, NF
Pirate Wench / Block Detective

You might be the only one there right now, but I will be moving to St John's
in August.

(I'm going to Memorial, for Marine Engineering)

AB James Powell