 LEGOLAND / 355 (-100)
  Re: LEGO® is near an agreement to sell its LEGOLAND theme parks

(...) The key to this article is the word "speculated". I've just read on our intranet that this rumor is not true. Apparently, we are still in negotiations with more than one party. Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

  Legoland Bid Deadline Passes