 LEGOLAND / 349
Re: Legoland Sierksdorf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:14:08 GMT

In lugnet.legoland, Martin Bruun wrote:
As some might know, there was an early Legoland Germany in the town of
Sierksdorf in northern Germany from 1973 to 1976.

There is not much information about it here on Lugnet, but I actually visited
the park in the summer of 1973. I was only 1.5 years old, so I can't really say,
that I remember anything from the visit. But after some digging in my parents
photo archive and with a little help from a friend I can now present the scanned
photos from my family's visit in 1973.

It is me in the blue T-shirt! ;-)

That's really cool- thanks for sharing!

The scenes are dominated by red and white.  The other 3 original colors appear
as well, but green makes quite a showing as well.  I don't think they were
selling much in the way of green bricks back then.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com