 LEGOLAND / 263
262  |  264
Subject:
Visits to LL Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.legoland
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 10:57:57 GMT

Hi everyone,

I am a big fan of Legoland themeparks as I have visited the Billund Park at
least 100 times since 1994.

I have a seasonspass and I frequently visit the 2 other LL in Germany and UK.
Since june 2003 we have founded BeLUG for Belgium and I have also close contacts
with the Danish fanclub Byggepladen (the buildingplate)

But most important I follow the development of LL Billund since 1994.
For 2003 there is a so called "candy" shop with all kind of different Legobricks
in all possible colours you can by inside the park at a price of 34,95 DKK for
100g ( +/- 50 USD for 1 kg of blend-it-yourself mix of elements)

There is also everyday a LEGO-marked where they have special offers for visitors
having a seasonspass. Opened only a few houres each day...

I will be glad to have some reactions on this article as I would have contacts
with more LL fans in Europe .

Peter Seynhaeve